Our Preferred Third Party Applications
There are many third party applications that integrate with QuickBooks or add value to your businesses overall goals. Here are a few software choices we recommend. For more information on any of the products below, to purchase, or to schedule a demo, please contact us!
2X software is similiar to Citrix ®, but much more user friendly, and you won't have the same issues working with your users such as printing.
Field Services: Field Services ES
Powered by Corrigo, this Intuit integrated software allows you to push work orders to your field technicians, see where they are at all times, allow them to accept payment from the work location and more. It is a must have in the field industries such as Plumbing, Electrical, Heating and AC, and more.
Warehouse Management: Do you need to track multiple warehouse locations? With QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 12.0 you can do just that with Advanced Inventory.
Ecommerce: PDG Soft
With PDG Soft you can integrate your QuickBooks financial software as well as your QuickBooks Point of Sale for easy management of your online shopping cart. To purchase PDG Soft, click here.
Ecommerce Shopping Cart Utility: T-Hub
If you are working with an online shopping cart that currently does not have an integrated utility to push sales through to your QuickBooks file, then you need T-Hub. This utility pushes and pulls data from your website for easy managment of your ecommerce sales. To purchase T-Hub, click here.
Click here to view more details about CCR or Purchase CCR Invoice.
CCRQInvoice is a QuickBooks® Compatible application that will work closely with your QuickBooks® data files to provide features that your business needs. It includes the following features for Invoices, Sales Orders and Estimates:
- Extended Weight and Total Weight: QuickBooks® will not calculate the extended weight of an inventory item that you include as a detail item on an order, nor will it provide you with a total weight for all items in the order. CCRQInvoice will calculate the extended and total weight for your orders.
- Total Quantity: With this option CCRQInvoice will calculate the total quantity of all items in the order and let you place that on your order.
- Sort Order Details This option allows you to rearrange the order of the details of an order. You can sort by Item Code, Description, Service Date, Quantity or any custom field, in ascending or descending order.
- Calculated Columns: You can calculate the quantity based on values in custom columns, such as a volume calculation (length X width X height) or difference (gross-tare). The rate can be modified by another column as well.
- Greater Control over Print Templates: QuickBooks doesn't allow you to print forms where you can have different formats for pages in multi-page orders. For example, you can have the invoice total block show only on the last page, or add a long disclaimer that shows only on one page.
Extended Online Database: QuickBase
QuickBase is an online database developed by Intuit. If you need to share data across to team members, QuickBase is easily customizable to work with Outlook, QuickBooks, and more.
Hot october Promotions
*Save at least 40% off QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 14.0*! Purchase QuickBooks Point of Sale Software for over 20% off and get a computer and hardware bundle for at least 50% off with an approved Merchant Account through Quality Consulting Group, through 10/31/13 *Call for details!
What Our Clients Say
Good Morning Denise,
I just wanted to drop you a quick note re: your staff. They were a total pleasure to deal with. I had contacted 4 others re: my QuickBooks Enterprise purchase and none of them could even come close to your staff's professionalism. Their knowledge, communication skills, follow-up and consistently positive attitude were the reasons I chose to do business with your company.
See more like this....Click here